History of Member-Voted Expenditures
This page contains a sequential summary list for the history of member-voted expenditures.
- Each voted expenditure in this list is assigned a sequential ID number in the form (yyyymmdd)
- If there are multiple votes on a single meeting night the assigned ID number includes a suffix letter (a, b, c, ...) in the form yyyymmdda, yyyymmddb, yyyymmddc, etc.
- Each vote sequential ID number shown in this list links to the meeting minutes from the week of the vote
- The descriptive name for the vote links to the google group discussion thread for reference.
- Each entry includes fields showing the PASSED outcome, and added detail such as IN-PROCESS, COMPLETED, etc. with dates
- The record includes a link to current in-process realization implementation progress over time
- The final financial realization for each vote in the list will tie to the monthly financial accounting records and the updated budgets
The below link goes to the Google Sheets spreadsheet on the Hive13 Shared Drive Financial showing the history of Warden Budgeted Expenditures.
The goal is to have total transparency, with regularly reported, documented, tracable, auditable, "easy-to-request" and "easy-to-accomplish" treasurer accounting for warden expenditures and reimbursements.
2019 legacy data to be moved to the above spreadsheet
- 20200121 = Sell the Gigabot, PASSED, budget = none (auction income), status = DONE & PAID, $500.00 received from GoodLuckStar on 2/5/2020
- 20191210 = Laptop Hard Drives, PASSED, budget = $400, status = IN-PROCESS
- 20191203 = Sewing Area, PASSED, budget = $800, status = DONE & PAID, check #272 for $263.18 to LisaC per per 12/9/2019 email, check #277 for $613.13 to LisaC per 2/2/2020, total $876.31
- 20191126a = Flammable Cabinet Shelf, PASSED, budget = $125, status = DONE & PAID to KevinM per 12/9 email, Hive check #273 $109.72
- 20191126b = Glass Torch with Required Hardware and Fittings, PASSED, budget = $400, status = DONE & PAID, to KevinM per 12/9 email, Hive check #273 for $356.25
- 20191015 = Replace Router Table, PASSED, budget = $1,100, status = DONE & PAID to JacobS per 10/29 email, Hive check #272 for $897.68
- 20191008 = Open House expenses, PASSED, budget = $200, status = DONE & PAID, to BradW per 10/12 email, Hive check #270 for $125.60
- 20190917 = Upgrade Vinyl Cutter, PASSED, budget = $350
- 20190827a = Big Laser Repair, PASSED, budget = $2,000, status = DONE,
- 20190827b = Deepfreeze and Chocolatey for Hive workstations, status = RETRACTED?
- 20190730 = Hose Reel Upgrade, budget = $800, status = IN-PROCESS