January 14, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 7, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 21, 2020|
Time and Place
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am.
- Purgatory - A/B system, read the signs for status
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Safety - Make everyone aware of all of the exits and fire extinguishers.
- Router Table
- Hose Reels
- Sand Blaster
- Server/Network Infrastructure move
- Roland CAMM 3 PNC-3000
- Sewing Area
- Maker Expo at NKY Makerspace (Ignite Institute) Saturday, March 28th 10 AM-3 PM themakerexpo.com
- Interest in hosting a booth? If so, look for a mailing list thread soon with a signup sheet.
- Intweb Hack Day - Saturday, January 18th 1-4 PM
- Sausage (making) party - Sunday Jan 19th
- Needlecraft Night - Friday, January 17th, 2020, 6-8PM
- Cooking the World: France - Sunday, January 26th, Noon
- Please RSVP by Thursday, January 23rd
- Leather Maskmaking Sunday Feb 9th 10am - 2pm