January 17, 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: January 10, 2012||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 24, 2012|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Update about the 100 amp // 60 amp sub-panel?
- Laser Venting
- Cameras are installed, be aware of their locations -- Do we want to DVR everything?
- Lightning Talks -- Jon Neal
- Brita pitcher -- There was one in the fridge a while ago, but it gotten taken out and is now in a cabinet. Any reason why it got put away?
- It needs new filters, did not get regularly used or cleaned. Water would sit in it for months. Paul can bring down a new filter, but will not have it tonight.
- Laser class after meeting
- Cin-D meeting after meeting
- Related? Jon Neal has access to a wheel chair, could provide a ready-made mobile base unit. We need to retrieve, strip, and clean.
- Doorbell, contact Grant about mounting // drilling near the door. Wired doorbell will be under $40 + effort.
- Need: Mechanical Chime, Transformer, a commercial grade button to survive weather & deliberate abuse by roaming locals, permission from Grant to install said button.
- New computers at the space
- Ed Estes
- Hive Studio - Dave Myers