January 4, 2022
|Previous Meeting: December 28, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 11, 2022|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
Place: 2701 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45225 (with Hybrid online option)
If you come in person, call our doorbell number []
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Building Updates
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- Wear a mask (Required for entry to Hive13)
- Get vaccinated if you can
- While you are at it, get a Flu shot!
- Paint Booth Status
- NO spraying VOCs indoors until we have ventilation
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
Upcoming Events and Classes
*NOTE! ALL UPCOMING EVENTS ARE CURRENTLY CANCELLED TO BE RESCHEDULED WHEN IT IS DEEMED SAFE TO HAVE IN PERSON GATHERINGS. EVENTS ARE LISTED BELOW IN CASE OF CHANGE OF STATUS*
- January 8, 2022 - Saturday Cleanup
- January 15, 2022 - 3D Printers (Ultimaker 2 and other FDM) - Heath Teaching, 1:30-2:30pm
- January 15, 2022 - Rhinestoning - Konstantinos Teaching
- January 21, 2022 - Needlecraft Night
- January 22, 2022 - Cosplay Craft Meetup
- January 22, 2022 - Plasma Cutter - Dave Velzy teaching
- January 23, 2022 - Itty Bitty Kitchen Committee meeting at 1:30
- Not a typo - rescheduled due to event volume on 1/22
- January 29, 2022 - Enameling Orientation - Kevin Teaching
- Paint Booth Progress
- Huge thanks to Jax, Lisa, Kevin, Brant, Dan, Jessica and any others that have assisted!
- Clean up you filthy animals
- Not only is clutter unappealing, it's a safety hazard, especially in the woodshop. Please clean up after yourselves or you will be shamed and shunned
- Thank you to Kevin and Brant for recently cleaning up the wood shop
- You are not a child who thinks putting gum under tables is a good idea for whatever reason. If you bring your child and they do that - parent better
- PLEASE READ THE CAN RECEPTACLE SIGN. Aluminum cans ONLY.
- Closing Tonight:
- Closing Next Week:
- In Discussion for Future:
- What have you made?
- See TV bulletin board