January 7, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 17, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 14, 2020|
Time and Place
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7:00am.
- Purgatory - A/B system, read the signs for status
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Safety - Make everyone aware of all of the exits and fire extinguishers.
- Speak up if you made progress on:
- Router Table
- Small Laser
- Hose Reels
- Sand Blaster
- Server/Network Infrastructure move
- Roland CAMM 3 PNC-3000
- Sewing Area
- New sewing machines demo after meeting - See Lisa in the lounge.