January 8, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 18, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 15, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Tuesday Talks are coming back
- Don't necessarily *have* to be the second Tuesday
- If you know of someone who could give an interesting talk, drop us a line.
- First Tuesday Talk is tonight - Brad Whitmore shares his FPV drone racing addiction
- Campbell Hausfeld rep visit
- Donations from Suzanne Frazier -Valenti Salon & Spa Urban Salon - Should we accept? Might need to make receipt.
- Upcoming craft night (sewing, fabric, etc.) - stay tuned to the mailing list.
- Boy Scout LTS event - haven't heard back from the person. I sent a reminder email.
- Board Meeting Jan 14th.
- Tentative Intro to Electronics Class Feb 2nd 10:00am-12:00pm
No votes tonight
- Frisbee Round