January 8, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: December 18, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: January 15, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Tuesday Talks are coming back
- Don't necessarily *have* to be the second Tuesday
- If you know of someone who could give an interesting talk, drop us a line.
- First Tuesday Talk is tonight - Brad Whitmore shares his FPV drone racing addiction
- Campbell Hausfeld rep visit
- Donations from Suzanne Frazier -Valenti Salon & Spa Urban Salon - Should we accept? Might need to make receipt.
- Glass blowing is almost ready. Demo after meeting if interested. Need the following before open for general use:
- Write startup, adjustment, and shutdown procedures
- Write safety guide
- Write general tips and techniques guide
- Verify anneal cycle is good
- Trade 125 Cu. Ft. oxygen bottle for larger 300 Cu. Ft.
- Install new regulators and gauges
- For discussion: possible vote for Hive13 owned gas bottles, bottle cart, safety glasses, and a stock of glass
- Work Tables Progress
- Weld table tops on site (help bring them in after meeting if not already in)
- 24' tubes delivered to Kevin's work, can anyone help break down to manageable lengths and transport to Hive13?
- Will post a date for a build day, good chance to learn to weld
- Welding Gas Bottles
- looking to set up account with Matheson or Praxair to enable pickup/delivery of refills
- would only require a member be present vs. relying on a volunteer with strength and a truck
- Need to own bottles outright, so who owns what, and can we show proof?
- If we cannot show ownership, should we be looking to buy Hive13 owned bottles in the future?
- CNC Maintenance/repair
- Upcoming craft night (sewing, fabric, etc.) - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/cincihackerspace/xwX3tCuTsUE.
- Boy Scout LTS event - haven't heard back from the person. I sent a reminder email.
- Board Meeting Jan 14th.
- Tentative Intro to Electronics Class Feb 2nd 10:00am-12:00pm
No votes tonight
- Frisbee Round