July 1, 2014
|Previous Meeting: June 24, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 8, 2014|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Space stuff?
- CAC makerspace night is THIS THURSDAY!
- Lasering class
- Laser tube
- Order valves for RFID kegerator?
- Jim--treasurer--laser cutting tonight, lasering calls
- Bill--printers--talking about 3D printers next week
- savanah--art stuff for school
- Brad--loaded computers with windows 7 and artemis, and making a tail
- Justin--1st time here.
- Ben--3rd time here, official member! linux certification
- Shadoxx-tetris master
- Hodapp--his fault shadoxx is playing tetris
- Liz--cleaned, fixed stuff
- Jim--gigabot heating pad!
- Ryan--putting together exhibitis for CAC
- Jon--working on CAC stuff
- Starbuck--glowing stick--talk to me if you know circuit design
- Franklin--back from vacation, kickstarter thing arrived! strawbies.
- Roof is not on fire
- lots of breakers braking
- we are getting rid of component drawers.
- electric room door key
- conteporary arts center! Jon
- Laser cut spherers, with LEDs inside it
- LEd soldering staition
- arduino work station.
- we have enough volunteers
- THursday, 6PM, contemporary arts center.
- not too much to set up...
- laser cut sphere things passed around
- there will be another one July 23rd for 3D printing/prototyping.
- Laser Tube--need more testing.
- it was misaligned.
- Cut thru stuff fine
- ELections are end of July
- need to nominate yourself
- YOu must be a member for 3 months.
- we can also change the bylaws
- Last July meeting of the month!
- we need quorum.
- Jim--there will be a post going up about July 2nd TUesdy speaker
- BIll Steele--3D printing past, present,and Future!
- we have received the unit.
- build nights?
- It will go in the corner
- 1st build night wednesday next week?
- clean up the area this satruday--please help!!
- There will be an affiliated woodowrking project to make a base for the unit.
- "2 build sessions"
- What is the Shapeoko?
- Light-duty CNC
- What is the Shapeoko?
- Ian donated a computuer.
- Power Tool Drag Race!
- eventbrite has been registerd
- we also need volunteer crew for Detroit Maker Faire weekend.
- will try to sell t-shirts.
- makerworks folks in ann harbor have invited us for a visit.
- Polar3D is donating 4x polar 3D machines as drag racing prizes.
- Jon--we will FINALLY be selling the large-format printer. $1500.
- Ian has a multi-function xerox copy scanner..do we need it?
- Cincinnati Maker Faire
- 3rd booth for the hive!!