July 17, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 10, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 24, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Delta Dorks - On hold pending laser refurb.
- Space Reborganization
- 3D Printers
- Laser refurb
- There is now a flowchart of everything left to be done.
- Sanding soon. Need dropcloths.
- Proposed Bylaw Changes
This Week in Wiki
- Kevin added the woodshop tasks to Second Saturday Cleanup.
- Greg added more wires to the Wired Network.
- Yet More Lounge Renovation July 21st.
- Annual Meeting July 24th.
- Nominations and proposals close at 8 PM.
- Ian will be sending out vote links afterwards.
- Voting closes next Tuesday, July 24th, at 9 PM.
- Potluck - post on the mailing list what food you're bringing.
- Maker Faire September 15 and 16. Do we want to participate? If so, with what?
- Repair activity
- We need people to participate