July 19, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 12, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 26, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Swear at the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Shell Server - One week notice.
- Lathe Update
- Library Events
- PTDR in Detroit in July
- Coy's wood
- Belt Sander - Ry proposes a vote to buy a sander, not to exceed $200.
- Elections coming. Annual meeting will be July 26.
- President - Elly Hall
- Treasurer - Jim Dallam
- CTO - Ian Blais
- COO - Dustin Bruce, Greg Arnold
- Secretary - Daniel McNamara, Ryan Hershey
- Board - Tiffany Horwath, Brad Walsh, Dustin Bruce, Daniel McNamara, Dave Blundell, Lorin Parker, Kevin Schuller, Jim Dallam
- Dude upstairs can't hear the vent fan, so feel free to run it overnight.
- Shell Server one week notice
- Lathe - DRO was calibrated
- Library Events
- Westwood Event on July 13th went well.
- Loveland Event had only 2 people and it got crazy.
- Forest Park one was cancelled the day of.
- Next and final event Tuesday the 26th.
- Event in Detroit at the end of the month.
- Spent Saturday getting track together and working.
- Must accept that Harbor Freight equipment is pretty much a consumable.
- Will get video to Lorin somehow
- Wood all over the Hive belonging to Coy
- Shit all over the back work bench - Coy says it will be cleaned up
- Wood taking up all the shared space
- Rehashing the same old shit :-(
- Belt Sander
- Comments to mailing list, vote during yearly meeting
- Elections - see list above
- Laser skipped
- Lorin posted a link to Robert's Rules, if you're interested, follow it.
- Form a committee to improve our bylaws.
- Ryan - PTDR, will be welding tomorrow for signs
- Gabe - set up CloudStack server up until found out processor didn't support VX, finished up light project
- Greg - cleaned out the AC filters, RingCentral VoIP fuckery
- Franklin - PTDR, needs to fix car, Amazon Dash buttons.
- Steve - recurring nobody, wants to interface an Arduino to the arm so it can play chess
- Tiff - at conference in Atlanta, working on son's cottage playhouse, getting there
- John - working on a patio, heavy digging, almost finished
- Lorin - still tired, been in NM for about two months (drove there), happy to be back
- Brad - PTDR, dicked with the lathe, DRO works, AC in van died, tickets to Keith Urban concert
- Jim - keeping membership level summary, gave a quick rundown of treasury, will try to get him to post it on the wiki
- Kevin - set up file server, shout out to Steve, PTDR, updated medical kits, trying to put together a class
- Ken - yelled at Kevin, PTDR
- Matt - working on CNCed boxes
- Coy - CNC stuff, cleaned up extra nails
- Dustin - school, going to work on a nap
- Owen - did some stuff
- Charlie - working on mental health, feudalism project hanging in the balance
- Kyle - here to help out other people
- James "Doc" Willey - been coming around, PTDR, enjoyed it, working on tour wireless access point