July 20, 2010
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 13, 2010||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 27, 2010|
Time: 7:30 PM
Status Updates / Old Business
- anniversary/birthday party
- tweaking of the remote access by-law, AKA "the craig initiative"
- Meeting 1 - People bring up what they want to vote on and we discuss it at Meeting 1. At the end of the meeting we put up a poll online.
- Interim between Meeting 1 & 2 - People can discuss the proposition online and vote in the online poll. This period will not be less than 7 days.
- Meeting 2 - Online poll is locked so no further votes are possible. Those present at the meeting can continue the discussion, people who have not already voted in the online poll may cast their votes now. If # Online votes + # Offline votes >= Quorum, Votes will be considered valid and the result will be implemented.
- Time Warner broadband
- Reverse Engineering Classes
Items to be Voted on
Assigning Next Actions