Difference between revisions of "July 21, 2020"
(→Things that are not functional:)
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
=== Things that are not functional: ===
===Things that are not functional:===
* 3D printing
* Electronics area
Revision as of 19:26, 21 July 2020
|Previous Meeting: July 14, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 28, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Sign in and Sign out sheet.
- Update Liability Waiver with new address and any new verbiage
- keep social distancing
- sanitize everything
- $10k addition to move budget (brings total budget to $25k, currently used ~$12k)
- For High Priority (must happen now) Items:
- Electrical Panels W and Z mains connection
- HVAC Ductwork bill (already installed, must pay)
- dust collection and fume extraction blowers and ducting
- sinks (kitchen and wash sinks)
- Does not include:
- Air conditioning
- Air Filtration
- Doors on spaces
Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
Things that are now functional:
- Sewing Area (extension cord needs to be brought over to use the machines but everything is functional)
- Wood Shop
Things that are not functional:
- 3D printing
- Electronics area
- Lots more
- Remaining items at old space?
- Panels W and Z mounted, need cables pulled
- Member Storage ready, use intweb or email leadership to get a space assigned
- Vertical Long Storage, and Project Parking on hold till higher priority work done
- Vertical Sheet Storage - may need some priority
- Delegate to #Superior_Signmakers It's time!
- Make in house or use a sign making service?
- Get vinyl cutter online
- Hang exterior Hive13 sign at Spring Grove entrance
- "We have moved" sign at 2929
- Way-finding signs on 1st floor and in stairwells
- COVID-19 sign in station
- Hang woodworking, metalworking, etc signs?
- Emergency information signs
- Fire extinguisher signs
- First Aid kit sign
- What artwork, do we have. Fonts? Official colors? These questions keep coming up and we get refereed to as pretty bleak wiki page.
- Use Google drive to share signage related files
- Ductwork Negotiation Status?
- Possible call for donations to get AC?
- Done, access instructions posted
- Order the two utility sinks on the move budget? ($169 each, includes faucets)
- set goals for the coming week(end)