- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Keep the worktables clear (24 hours is ok, more is not cool, others need the work space)
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Gigabot Status update - Work being done by several members
- Presentation by Kristin Khalil Noble on Leather Working tonight. We will abbreviate as much "business" as possible.
- Thanks Dave S. for chicken!
- Donated stuff need sorting and listing valuable stuff for sale, any volunteers?
- July 26th needlecraft night.
- July 27th Game Night - Nintendu Switch
- August 10th Saturday Cleanup
- Made in Camp October 12th - Open house will be that day/evening
- Lockpicking August 3rd at 3pm-5pm
- Transition Board / Leadership meeting Monday July 29th 7:30pm
- Board / Leadership monthly meeting August 12th 7:30pm
- Will is new president, meeting to be short due to guest speaker
- Gigabot - been poked at, returning to functional condition at end of each night, inventorying needed parts, wiring is a mess, but works, member donated parts needed in, looks like most of it just needs elbow grease, past work was sloppy, likely couple days work.
- Dave S. is hero of month, made great chicken
- Big pile of donated stuff from Federal Equipment Company, need helpers to dive in to sort and inventory and sell, contact Dave V. (COO)
- Game night is 7:00-11:00
- Need a champion to lead giant tetris build (maybe use the funds from donated stuff)
- books by the banks (get info and post)
- Frizbee round: Skipped in favor of guest speaker