July 24, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 17, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 31, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf B is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf C.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- WAP installed; cloud raised
- Ethernet mostly installed
- 3D Printing
- Walls are done?
- Ceiling is done?
- Flooring will be started soon; Greg needs a short break from renovation
- Annual Meeting Time
- COO's Review of the Hive Improvements
- Voting is online; you should have received a link.
- The poll closes at 9:00 PM. We'll announce the results then.
- Please feel free to use a Hive computer after the meeting to vote if you have not yet done so.
This Week in Wiki
- Nothing yet. Boo.
- First Board Meeting of the 2018 Election Year is Aug. 13th.
- Maker Faire September 15 and 16. Do we want to participate? If so, with what?
- Repair activity
- We need people to participate - there is a thread, so sign up
- Bandsaw Fence
- Proposed by Kevin