Difference between revisions of "July 28, 2020"

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Weekly Meeting Agenda)
(2929 Move out progress)
Line 11: Line 11:
 
==Weekly Meeting Agenda==
 
==Weekly Meeting Agenda==
 
===COVID===
 
===COVID===
 +
 
*Same old; keep social distancing, keep wearing your mask, make sure you sign in/out
 
*Same old; keep social distancing, keep wearing your mask, make sure you sign in/out
 
*Sanitizing is kinda confusing right now with all the moving items; make sure you’re sanitizing surfaces at least, and make sure you’re washing your hands frequently. We have bleach based disinfectant. Use it.
 
*Sanitizing is kinda confusing right now with all the moving items; make sure you’re sanitizing surfaces at least, and make sure you’re washing your hands frequently. We have bleach based disinfectant. Use it.
  
 
===This stuff works at 2701!===
 
===This stuff works at 2701!===
 +
 
*Anything newly operational at 2701? Great! Let's also shout out those who worked on it. We couldn't do it without you!
 
*Anything newly operational at 2701? Great! Let's also shout out those who worked on it. We couldn't do it without you!
  
 
===2929 Move out progress===
 
===2929 Move out progress===
 +
 
*How did we do this weekend? What's left? Did we cancel Spectrum
 
*How did we do this weekend? What's left? Did we cancel Spectrum
  
 
===Spy Cams===
 
===Spy Cams===
 +
 
*Did we manage to get these moved over? If not, what's left to do?
 
*Did we manage to get these moved over? If not, what's left to do?
  
 
===2701 Electrical===
 
===2701 Electrical===
 +
 
*Funds ok’d by last week's vote. Velzy will contact for getting service
 
*Funds ok’d by last week's vote. Velzy will contact for getting service
 
**News?
 
**News?
Line 31: Line 36:
  
 
===Member Storage===
 
===Member Storage===
 +
 
*Very few items were left in 2929 to be moved by move-team  
 
*Very few items were left in 2929 to be moved by move-team  
 
**Kevin M contacted with new storage spot assignment and letting them know their stuff had been moved
 
**Kevin M contacted with new storage spot assignment and letting them know their stuff had been moved
Line 43: Line 49:
  
 
===Access Control===
 
===Access Control===
 +
 
*Hodapp, Velzy and Ian are making progress.
 
*Hodapp, Velzy and Ian are making progress.
 
**Status update?
 
**Status update?
  
 
===Other Things to Address===
 
===Other Things to Address===
 +
 
*Liability form has been updated. Let's have everyone sign a new one
 
*Liability form has been updated. Let's have everyone sign a new one
 +
*Address what work is still needing to be done in time sensitive manner. (ie; panels before electrician work)

Revision as of 10:57, 28 July 2020

Meetings
Previous Meeting: July 21, 2020 Meeting Procedure Next Meeting: August 4, 2020

Time and Place

Time: 7:30 PM
Place: Telecom

To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5

Weekly Meeting Agenda

COVID

  • Same old; keep social distancing, keep wearing your mask, make sure you sign in/out
  • Sanitizing is kinda confusing right now with all the moving items; make sure you’re sanitizing surfaces at least, and make sure you’re washing your hands frequently. We have bleach based disinfectant. Use it.

This stuff works at 2701!

  • Anything newly operational at 2701? Great! Let's also shout out those who worked on it. We couldn't do it without you!

2929 Move out progress

  • How did we do this weekend? What's left? Did we cancel Spectrum

Spy Cams

  • Did we manage to get these moved over? If not, what's left to do?

2701 Electrical

  • Funds ok’d by last week's vote. Velzy will contact for getting service
    • News?
  • Thursday team (7/23) Kevin, Lisa, Brian W, Ryan? Parker? Parker’s bro?
    • How did this go? Progress report?

Member Storage

  • Very few items were left in 2929 to be moved by move-team
    • Kevin M contacted with new storage spot assignment and letting them know their stuff had been moved
    • any responses?
  • Discussion is still being had about how to handle Vertical Storage Space at 2701
    • At 2929, it was always intended to be temporary holding space for people
    • Wasn’t treated that way. Things got parked, spaces were never able to be assigned to new folks
    • Do we put a hard limit of 3 mo? 6 mo? 3 mo free and then charge?
    • Hesitant to start assigning VSS until this is figured out
      • Any new ideas/progress?

Access Control

  • Hodapp, Velzy and Ian are making progress.
    • Status update?

Other Things to Address

  • Liability form has been updated. Let's have everyone sign a new one
  • Address what work is still needing to be done in time sensitive manner. (ie; panels before electrician work)