July 28, 2020
|Previous Meeting: July 21, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 4, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
Hive13 HAS MOVED!!!
- We are completely out of 2929 Spring Grove!
- We have done a walk through and sign off with 2929 landlord!
- We will be receiving our deposit back!
- The following items are mandatory for all members and guests
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitizing is kinda vague right now with all the moving items; but make sure you’re sanitizing surfaces at least, and make sure you’re washing your hands frequently. We have bleach based disinfectant. Use it.
- There will be an updated Liability Waiver with our new address that we need for all members to sign
This stuff works at 2701!
- Big Laser
- 3D Printer
- Entire woodworking shop except CNC and dust collection. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF THE OLD FASHIONED WAY
- Sewing area (extension cord required)
- Shout out those who worked on getting these things operational!
2929 Move out progress
- How did we do this weekend? What's left? Did we cancel Spectrum
- SpyCams are NOT installed in 2701 yet.
- Funds ok’d by last week's vote. Velzy will contact for getting service
- Much of panel W has been wired by Kevin, Lisa, Brian W, Ryan? Parker? Parker’s bro, John Clark. Anyone else? Thank you!
- Very few items were left in 2929 to be moved by move-team
- Kevin M contacted with new storage spot assignment and letting them know their stuff had been moved
- any responses?
- Discussion is still being had about how to handle Vertical Storage Space at 2701
- At 2929, it was always intended to be temporary holding space for people
- Wasn’t treated that way. Things got parked, spaces were never able to be assigned to new folks
- Do we put a hard limit of 3 mo? 6 mo? 3 mo free and then charge?
- Hesitant to start assigning VSS until this is figured out
- Any new ideas/progress?
- Hodapp, Velzy and Ian are making progress.
- Status update?
Other Things to Address
- Liability form has been updated. Let's have everyone sign a new one
- Address what work is still needing to be done in time sensitive manner. (ie; panels before electrician work)