July 28, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: July 21, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 4, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
Hive13 HAS MOVED!!!
- We are completely out of 2929 Spring Grove!
- We have done a walk through and got sign off from 2929 landlord!
- We will be receiving our deposit back!
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space:
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitizing is kinda vague right now with all the moving items; but make sure you’re sanitizing surfaces at least, and make sure you’re washing your hands frequently. We have bleach based disinfectant. Use it.
- THERE ARE NONE! MAKE A JOYOUS RACKET!
This stuff works at 2701!
- Big Laser
- 3D Printer
- Entire woodworking shop except CNC and dust collection. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF THE OLD FASHIONED WAY
- Many tools in metalworking shop
- Most (all?) of machining shop
- Sewing area (extension cord required)
- Shout out those who worked on getting these things operational!
Stuff that doesn't work at 2701...
- Many things remain to be brought online.
- Ask not when X will be ready to use, ask how you can make X ready to use!
- SpyCams are NOT installed in 2701 yet.
- Update on electrician connecting panels W and Z?
- Many of panel W runs have been wired by Kevin, Lisa, Brian W, Ryan? Parker? Parker’s bro, John Clark. Anyone else? Thank you!
- If you are a member and do not yet have a storage space please request one on intweb.
- One space per member. Significant other members are entitled to a space.
- Cornerstone membership is $100/mo and gives you a 4' x 4' floor area. Put into context: with Home Depot HDX shelving this will hold 20 (!!!) HDX 64 quart storage bins (weight and stability considerations aside).
- Discussion is still being had about how to handle Vertical Storage Space at 2701
- At 2929, it was always intended to be temporary holding space for people
- Wasn’t treated that way. Things got parked, spaces were never able to be assigned to new folks
- Do we put a hard limit of 3 mo? 6 mo? 3 mo free and then charge?
- Hesitant to start assigning VSS until this is figured out
- Any new ideas/progress?
- Hodapp, Velzy and Ian are making progress.
- Status update?
Other Things to Address
- There will be an updated Liability Waiver with our new address that we need for all members to sign
- Address what work is still needing to be done in time sensitive manner. (ie; panels before electrician work)
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently?
- What are you itching to do at 2701?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?