July 31, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: July 24, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: August 7, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf A is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf B.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Label your personal supplies & tools.
- Try to get your stuff in your Member Storage spots in a box of some sort. Request new storage spots on https://intweb.at.hive13.org
- At the end of the meeting, please put your chair back on the cart.
- Reminder, we are a community. Keep the space clean. If you need to have a mess, claim it on the mailing list. Use the mailing list if you are going to do a long job or will need some equipment for a specific time.
- Ethernet needs a little more work
- 3D Printing Area just needs to be set up.
- Lasers are fast becoming operational.
- Things are different. Focal length and power has changed.
- Don't trust your old settings.
- Lorin will kit the smaller laser out for higher resolution engraving work.
- A few more ceiling tiles need installed.
- Flooring will be started in a few weeks.
- Will is figuring out the layout - there's a thread on the Mailing List.
- New Wood Shop Warden: Kevin McL.
This Week in Wiki
- First Board Meeting of the 2018 Election Year is Aug. 13th.
- Maker Faire September 15 and 16. Do we want to participate? If so, with what?
- Repair activity
- We need people to participate - there is a thread, so sign up