June 15, 2021
|Previous Meeting: June 8, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 22, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Read below for yourself
- Basically if you have been vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask. (But you certainly can if you want.)
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Mask wearing is no longer required for Fully Vaccinated people who have no symptoms of communicable diseases per CDC and ODH guidelines.
- Hive13 supports your choice to wear a Mask at any time for any reason.
- Masks are part of the new Normal.
- Wearing a Mask makes sense due to pathogens, dust, and stuff in the air.
- Wearing a Mask is a Reasonable Accommodation to protect others if they are at risk.
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated or if you need to wear a mask for your own protection.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Needlecraft Night this Friday 6-9PM
New Members & Certifications
- Slack Thread
- Anything anyone wants to share that wasn't in the Slack thread