June 15, 2021
|Previous Meeting: June 8, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 22, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Read below for yourself
*Basically if you have been vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask. (But you certainly can if you want.)
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Mask wearing is no longer required for Fully Vaccinated people who have no symptoms of communicable diseases per CDC and ODH guidelines.
- Hive13 supports your choice to wear a Mask at any time for any reason.
- Masks are part of the new Normal.
- Wearing a Mask makes sense due to pathogens, dust, and stuff in the air.
- Wearing a Mask is a Reasonable Accommodation to protect others if they are at risk.
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated or if you need to wear a mask for your own protection.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Needlecraft Night this Friday (6/18) 6-9PM
New Members & Certifications
- Heath is now certified on the laser!
- Slack Thread
- LOTS this week!
- You are all amazing! We had another work day / dust collection planning day and the participation was fantastic
- 90% of ducts & fittings are in woodshop for anyone motivated to hang
- Anyone willing to lead next work day, all it takes is posting asking for people to show up, and pointing them in the right direction. You can do it!
- Thanks to all who came and double thanks to those who fed us!
- Dave B is the MVP this week donating 15 tables, multiple carts, chairs, stools, art supplies, cloth and other plunder.
- Thx to Keny, Brad W, John C and Dave V for transporting it! You guys are amazing!!!
- 4 more cornerstone spaces were created (Thx Ryan + Dave V)
- 2 are still available, they're first come first serve! If you want to bump your membership up to cornerstone (details on what that means here) email email@example.com
- Lots of progress on getting tables and booths set up! (Thx Heath, Ann, Scott and Kevin) They look fantastic and the space is looking really comfy! Kevin later mounted a table!
- We have a media / streaming cart! (Thx Daves!)
- It has a parking space in the meeting room, please keep in mind that it is plugged into the wall to keep the UPS charged.
- New casting cart! Great for bringing over to appropriate ventilation, but keeping the glass torch area clear
- Woodworking lathe butting system is live! PLEASE NO METALS
- Contact Todd F for guidance.
- SO MUCH craft paper and fabric!! (Thx Dave B!)
- We have a clay trap in the ceramics area!! (Thx David P!)
- Doug brought some sort of thing for the lathe that I'm not sure what it is but "big gulp dust good"
- Bleed kits are in place! Thank you so much Jeremy for making us a little safer. I hope we never have to use them!
- Anything anyone wants to share that wasn't in the Slack thread