June 15, 2021
|Previous Meeting: June 8, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 22, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Read below for yourself
*Basically if you have been vaccinated you don't have to wear a mask. (But you certainly can if you want.)
- Respect Science, Respect Nature and Respect Each Other.
- GET VACCINATED AS SOON AS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE!
- Mask wearing is no longer required for Fully Vaccinated people who have no symptoms of communicable diseases per CDC and ODH guidelines.
- Hive13 supports your choice to wear a Mask at any time for any reason.
- Masks are part of the new Normal.
- Wearing a Mask makes sense due to pathogens, dust, and stuff in the air.
- Wearing a Mask is a Reasonable Accommodation to protect others if they are at risk.
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It does not matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Wear a mask if you are not vaccinated or if you need to wear a mask for your own protection.
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain respectful social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Please keep in mind – We are ALL responsible for the cleanliness of Hive13. Please dust, sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you have used before leaving.
- Hive13 will not check your vaccination status for COVID, Influenza, Measles, Chicken Pox…
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Needlecraft Night this Friday (6/18) 6-9PM
- Dust Collection Work Day Saturday, July 10th, 2021, 1:00-5:00
- Annual Meeting - July, date TBD
- Think about if you're interested in a leadership role! or know someone you'd like to nominate.
- Details to follow
New Members & Certifications
- Heath is now certified on the laser!
- Slack Thread
- LOTS this week!
- You are all amazing! We had another work day / dust collection planning day and the participation was fantastic
- 90% of ducts & fittings are in woodshop for anyone motivated to hang
- Anyone willing to lead next work day, all it takes is posting asking for people to show up, and pointing them in the right direction. You can do it!
- Thanks to all who came and double thanks to those who fed us!
- Dave B is the MVP this week donating 15 tables, multiple carts, chairs, stools, art supplies, cloth and other plunder.
- Thx to Keny, Brad W, John C and Dave V for transporting it! You guys are amazing!!!
- 4 more cornerstone spaces were created (Thx Ryan + Dave V)
- 2 are still available, they're first come first serve! If you want to bump your membership up to cornerstone (details on what that means here) email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lots of progress on getting tables and booths set up! (Thx Heath, Ann, Scott and Kevin) They look fantastic and the space is looking really comfy! Kevin later installed one of the booth tables!
- We have a media / streaming cart! (Thx Daves!)
- It has a parking space in the meeting room, please keep in mind that it is plugged into the wall to keep the UPS charged.
- New casting cart! Great for bringing over to appropriate ventilation, but keeping the glass torch area clear
- Woodworking lathe buffing system is live! PLEASE NO METALS
- Contact Todd F for guidance.
- SO MUCH craft paper and fabric!! (Thx Dave B!)
- We have a clay trap in the ceramics area!! (Thx David P!)
- Doug brought some sort of thing for the lathe that I'm not sure what it is but "big gulp dust good"
- Bleed kits are in place! Thank you so much Jeremy for making us a little safer. I hope we never have to use them!
- Anything anyone wants to share that wasn't in the Slack thread