June 17, 2014
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 10, 2014||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 24, 2014|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Space stuff
- 3D printers? Roofing?
- Check out Shadoxx's interview: http://www.thedailyreporteronline.com/news/2014/06/16/places-columbus-idea-foundry-help-maker-movement-shrink-innovation-gap
- 2nd Tuesday talk--Jim's CAD/Laser Cutter Demo part 2 happens today!
- Micro Maker Faire at Boone County Library happened Saturday
- Mike--upgrade 3D printing at Hive?
- Jim--Met cinder sniffers, Laser talks today
- Dave--going to laser cut
- Sean--helped at library, fixed dishwasher
- Tom (brother)
- Tiffany--(m)--helped at library. busy teaching
- Nancy--dishwasher fixed!
- Brad--sewing velcro pathces
- Ryan--worked on RFID floor switch--talked to Dave about CTO stuff
- Savana--school projects
- Dustin--threw out shoulder
- Jon--handful of Hive mainenance
- Bill--3D printers in Detroit
- Brandon--installed simulator on PC, resurrected LED project
- Dave--m--multiple p
- Space Stuff
- Garden Street--working on waterfall getting parts
- Cleaned out laser
- Need limit switches.
- need header soldered on to run by USB
- Shadoxx--propoganda--want volunteers for video!!
- Rough start for video: begininning of July
- 4-5 people to volunteer at contemporary art center
- small show--50 or 60 people
- theme--light up the night
- donate ur LED projects.
- July 3, also another 1 July 24
- July 24 will be 3D printering/rapid prototyping
- Jim--last week was session 1 of 2D CAD.
- Nancy--kitchen towels are JUST FOR KITCHEN
- perhaps we should get another
- Jim--update on Shapeoko project
- from inventables
- we are getting 1 of 50 free of charge. we are only in ohio!
- also a beta software called "Easel"