June 2, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 26, 2015||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 9, 2015|
Time: 7:30 PM
- LAN Party recap
- First Aid @ Hive13
- Compressed air lines done
- Metal purchase
- New members
- Dustin - Has been hosting the open hours, helping with arcade legacy
- Craig - graphic design student, wants to check out the space
- Peter - Nothing notable
- Alex - helped run the LAN party
- Charlie - Has been helping Dustin
- Sam - characterizing backpacks
- Nancy - went to mid ohio race course
- Bree - Graduation parties, noticed website improvements
- Elly - Inventables order, has been working on the website
- Charles - babysat his son
- Edward - Check the place out. Near car accident
- Gabe - Member next week. Took apart computer.
- Mike - went to his lab, parented, and cut MDF
- Lorin - Has been organizing the electronics stuff
- Jim S - 2d plotter for work. Cable termination for printer
- James - Has two weeks of vacation! 2 Delta printers
- Greg - Graduation parties, moving file server
- Ryan - CTO, steel furniture, gigabot, steel order, broke the table saw
- Brent - Inkscape extensions, python
- Andrew - Setting up graduation party, cold end on printer working
- Dave Leer - car projects, furniture projects, lots of projects!
- Katie - keeping Kevin in line
- Ken - also keeping Kevin in line
- Kevin - very accident prone. Made a new handle for the table saw
- Will - Power series racing
- Jon - made and CNCed a ohio cutting board
- Lan party recap
- A few people showed up.
- Thinking about making it a monthly event
- Compressed air lines
- Completely done! A few small leaks, but the compressor is larger!
- First aid
- Order has to be put in through the fire department so it is a bit cheaper
- tourniquet - $25-30/ea
- Israeli battle bandage - $6/ea
- crylex -
- anti-clotting agent?
- Probably about $50-60 total
- safety talk would be good
- Posters as well
- Ryan got some inductive bed sensors so the bed doesn't have to be completely level
- Metal purchases
- Ryan is putting in an order for steel from american metal supplies.
- Will save on the delivery cost and no minimum order
- Talk to Ryan after the meeting!
- New bench multimeter, new analog scope in the electronics area
- UC surplus sale this Sunday.
- Elly is doing an inventables order
- Talk to her after the meeting if you want in on that
- Shipping will be split
- new knurling tool for the lathe
- New blade on the table saw
- Don't leave shit in the sink. We aren't your maids.
- New members
- Welcome Greg!