June 23, 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 16, 2009||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 30, 2009|
- 1 Coordinates
- 2 Agenda
- 3 Attendees
- 4 Minutes
- 5 Next Actions
Time: 7:00 PM
- Paper Pushers
- Scheduling the Organizational Meeting
- Is the lease signed yet?
- Seeking Professional Help (accountant, attorney, insurance agent)
- Password delegation report
- Projects Report
- Digital Photo Booth
- New Positions
- Junk Master (We need somebody to manage donations)
- Karl Wilbur
We signed a lease
- (we owe money!)
- noise curfew until soundproofing is done 930pm
- noise freedom time: 12-5pm on saturday
- we will get 4 keys at first, probably can get in there for our tuesday meeting next week
- we are required to have insurance by the lease
- I (dave) am working with a guy, but he is slow; i'm open to finding new options
- karl: was on allstate - it sucks; switched to state farm - they were nice
- i guess we should just go to some websites and shop around
- 7 of 12 full members are all paid up - please everyone pay!
- next thing: raise money to pay for the soundproofing
- gotta finish the bylaws
- schedule the meeting
- selling drinks - pre-req: fridge
- we might have some leads on a fridge (karl, jason)
- donation jar
- craig: maybe members get classes free?
- jason: we should incentivize people to teach by always charging something
- craig: we should record the classes too, maybe members only video-archive
- quick presos
- record on video
- five minutes of fame (noisebridge has this)
- critiques (like erik was talking about)
- poker night?
- amazon affiliate code
- maybe need someone to
- break it down by section
- post to the mailing list, maybe to google moderator
- officers: building manager, it manager
- finally got it working properly now
- craig has a lead on speedspan if we want to move to that eventually
- we don't have the $ right now, but yes hopefully we can afford that asap
- tell who is who
- tell who is a founding member (thus awesome)
- have some girl/craft oriented events
- chris: widows and orphans night
- the group that meets the khac would be this type of group
- chris: i vote for the 25th
- everyone: that could work
- eighty can probably come that day
- ways to make money
- charge admission
- charge for a cup
- get donations
- raffle / door prizes
- mystery box lol
- silent auction of donated stuff
- need a PR person/group
- photo booth?
- borrow kris'? has has some stuff we can use - sweet!
- flickr magic
- need a Party Master to be in charge of this thing
- kris even has a vending machine we could use!
- get someone to invite people to our stuff/party
- chris and do this, dave can do this
- we gotta get some tshirts and stickers and stuff
- defcon is in sept?
- how do you get tshirt blanks? american apparel?
- kris has screenprinting stuff he can donate
- google moderator poll - what merch you want?
- who needs a truck and some help
- karl - stuff up in franklin, oh - must be done on the 30th
- kris i can stick a few things in my space for a couple days if people need
- nate can donate truckage
- sunday might be a good day to do some stuff
- chris has some tables that also require truckage to move
- no to too many couches
- how are we gonna keep stuff? bins, lockers?
- we might be able to get some lockers from somewhere
- plan a trip to medelson's
- dave: i plan on buying a locker if we don't get any from somewhere else