June 25, 2019
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: June 18, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: July 2, 2019|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf C is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf D.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Building Value will donate us a stove and range hood in thanks for the Power Tool Drag Racing work we did last year.
- Looking for people to host classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Upcoming Summer Social Series of events. July, and August monthly events. Dates forthcoming. If you want to help out or get involved, contact Will B.
- Board and officer elections are upcoming. The positions are President, COO, CTO, Secretary, Treasurer, and 5 Board Members. Start thinking if you would be interested in running for an Office position or Board Membership.
- June 29th Saturday Cleanup - 12:00 P.M.
- July 12th-14th (TBD) - Hot Sauce Class
- July 16th Annual Meeting - 7:30 P.M.
- Nominations and proposals close July 8th at 00:00.
- Think of ideas for things by members for members for the meeting
- Lounge repaint and renovation completion upcoming, this will get scheduled for anyone willing to help out.
- Open House target of November - anyone interested in organizing it?
- Angle Grinder
- Proposed by Kevin McLeod
- Includes basic supplies