June 7, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 31, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 14, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- Second Saturday Cleanup sometime soon
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Flammables Cabinet
- Chris Anderson will be giving a talk on hackers and depression June 14. (Next Tuesday)
- Shell Server
- Lathe Update
- CNC Update
- Library Events
- Dave B. event - June 11th, Clermont county branch for learn to solder
- Lorin Event - June 9 Kitchen Chemistry. Talk to Mike H.
- Elections coming up in July (no date set yet, but look for the announcement soon)
- We have been working on making the space easier to sweep up by raising things off of the ground. PLEASE do not leave piles of things laying around. This makes it way harder to sweep up.
- Ryan - Finally not on call. In need of the sleeping.