Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page contains something to do. You can help us out by doing it and then editing this page to let us know it's been done.|
|Other places you can look for things to do include:|
Things we need to buy
- Charge the CO2 canister for small fires.
- Get a electronics safe extinguisher for large fires.
- Determine if the Retina Engrave board for the 60W is worth $250 to us.
Things we need to do
- Set up google calendar for reserving time on the laser
- Determine optimal speed // power settings for cutting and etching common materials.
- Acrylic (1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4)
- Plywood (1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4)
- Cardboard (different Rendezvous box thicknesses)
- Move these things to bettermeans if they are not already there -> https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/1900