Mar 5, 2013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: Feb 26, 2013||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: Mar 12, 2013|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Media PC up in the Office Lounge
- Dave B. Upgrade Machines around the space (Laser computer, etc...)
- Dave B. brought in a damn nice Intuit tablet for the space to use.
- Tiffany's Bock is indeed damn tasty.
- Jon - COO
- Chris Anderson - Board Games, Tours
- Lindsay - Hair pieces & t-shirt quilt
- Ian Mathews - Has his PCB for brewpi
- Tiffany Bell - Won the first place for her Bock at bockfest.
- Maybe making a rifle sling
- Mike Horwath - Hobby robot project
- Tom - (Guest) Mikes bro,
- Chris Hodapp - Trying to learn haskel
- Brandon (Shadoxx)
- Emily - (Guest) 29c3 program by Bill Binny? Relational Database for enterprise...
- Make crafty thing
- took class on cryptography (Stanford online courses)
- Joe - 2nd time guest, new member
- Jordan - (Guest) 2nd time guest, get the fab station up and running
- Fab lab trainings
- Made the delicious cupcakes
- Jordan LTR - LED thing backplate
- Grahm - (Guest) Senior at Ohio U,
- Nixie tube clock project
- Found it online
- Dave B. - CTO,
- Fileserver works, Fastor,
- Media machine is children distraction approved,
- we need a wireless keyboard & Mouse for it.
- Child is adorable and distracting
- Talk next week on surface mount soldering & assembly
- Demo boards are Jim's boards
- FTDI Serial boards available for purchase as projects
- Marcus (New Member)
- Jim - President
- John Cairnes
- Stephen (Guest) - from Dayton, Here w/ Nancy,
- Stella - (Guest) 3x time guest, w/ Nancy, interested in becoming a member, working on a dress
- Nancy - Freehanded a comb out of plastic on the bandsaw
- Dan - Unicycle
- Jason - theramin
- Needs feedback about machines around the space
- Laser cutter machine
- We voted in the spending for officers
- It has been started this month, simple electronics & hardware
- Metric only screws for right now.
- Monthly DigiKey // Mouser order, will be posted to the mailing list.
- There is a spreadsheet, talk to Jon about it.
- Chris Anderson
- March 30th is International Tabletop Day
- Saturday, Game day here on the 30th
- UC Cybercrime Cats
- Infosec group meets every Tuesday @ 6
- Aproached us about giving a demonstration about building labs. Chris A is putting together a talk for them.
- Ian - Needs some help removing surface mount items
- Shadoxx will help.
- Jim - Start a project page for your projects
- Jim - Space balloon project, wants some people to revigorate the project.
- iSpace - First robotics