March 15, 2022
|Previous Meeting: March 8, 2022||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 22, 2022|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- In Person Events are back on.
- Members may enter and use the space 24/7. If you Feel Sick - Stay Home.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged
- Get vaccinated if you can, while you are at it, get a Flu shot
- Respect Science, Respect Nature, Respect Each Other
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Wednesday March 16th at 7:30 pm - Outreach Committee meeting
- Friday, March 18th at 6pm - Needlecraft Night
- Saturday March 19th TIG + MiG welding. Taught by Ryan, time TBD, Check #welding!
- Saturday March 19th - Alive in the Hive 5-7 pm
- Wednesday March 23rd at 8pm - Warden's meeting
- Saturday March 26th at 1:30pm - Technology Committee meeting
- Sunday March 27th March Birthday Party/ Game night 3-7pm
- April 2nd - jewelry bench basics class - Kevin and Jax teaching
- basics of hand tools, soldering torch, and flex shaft
- Make a simple soldered wire ring
- April 9th (Saturday) 2:00pm to 5:00pm - Play with Clay Day
- Tuesday, April 12th meeting guest speaker: Tom Ellis from Thompson Enamels
- April 29th and 30th - Casting classes - Jax teaching sand casting, Kevin teaching Investment casting
- See TV Board
Improvements and New Toys!
- New mannequins in sewing area courtesy of Sean P
- New fabric scissors courtesy of Kostas P
- New grommet press courtesy of batch donation
- Hella fabric courtesy of Will B
- Watch tools on the jewelry bench!
- Logo shirt orders close March 18th, member design order closes April 1st.
- Meeting tomorrow!
- Hot Crafts
- Working on getting Hot Crafts vote materials in, will schedule workday once the stuff is in-house
- Jim's update is available on Slack and wiki
- Come on the 19th
- Where's the sawzall?
- There is one Cornerstone Corner Storage space still available! Would anyone be interested in stepping up their membership?
- We've received TWO large donations and could use some help sorting through it!
- Both in tools currently in the dungeon, as well as a recent fabric donation in the craft area.
- Closing Tonight:
- Closing Next Week:
- In Discussion for Future:
- Kitchen Committee Meeting - March 19th, 2022
- Final Meeting Prior to posing kitchen budget vote
- Expect a $9k-10k vote
- will be spread out over the rest of the year
- about 1/2 of available budget for member votes through the rest of 2022 - set expectations accordingly
- What have you been working on slideshow
- start time: 7:32pm
- end time: 8:46pm
Lots of great new people!
- The Vincents!
- Mark & Nancy (Paul's Parents)
- Med School!
WHERE'S THE BOSCH 18V SAWZALL?!?!??