March 16, 2021
|Previous Meeting: March 9, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 23, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Fleet of cordless phones
- Metal Working
- Vinyl cutter
- Laser area
- Changes to member storage
- Name labels on all regular spaces (coming soon)
- Vertical storage
- Names required on all spaces
- Spaces are being temporarily assigned to people
- Narrow vertical storage
- Same changes coming soon
- More cameras coming soon
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Lisa C, Scott H, Ryan H, John C, Kayla L, John O, Dave S, Jim D, Brad W, Ralph B, Nancy G
- Member Storage
- John has been labelling member storage spots with names.
- Seems like a pain in the butt to maintain, but he's on the job. Thanks John!
- Good idea to label empty slots with "this space reserved for future Hive13 member" or something simila
- We cannot wait to get back together and party. Vaccinations are available to everyone 16+ as of 3/29/2021 FYI
- Do the bathroom folks still have COVID?
- Action - ask about this. Not assigned to anyone though
- Drew may or may not know everything. I do not remember what this was in regards to
- Matheson gas schedule/access has been figured out. Whoo!
- AC Fund Drive
- We've raised about $3300! Thanks folks!
- Jim D has been posting updates. Please contact him if you'd like to contribute, cool cats.
- Idea - gift basket raffle?
- Sidenote; Kayla is into this