March 2, 2021
|Previous Meeting: February 23, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 9, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Kevin has started enameling
- Schwinn has been adding to the Cleaner and Tumbler collection
- AC Request for Donations
- Small Laser, what needs to happen to be able to run it separately from the big laser
- Inventory continues
- Soon we plan on nailing down loaned items and labeling them as such
- New slack channel for borrowed tools (#borrowed-tools). Please post in here if you're gonna take something from the space and when you return it.
- Clean up your mess! No leaving dirty dishes in the sink!!!
- Whoever keeps leaving used earplugs on the tables is a disgusting creep
- New Member Orientation video is coming
- New members. 11 pending.
- Craft/ Sewing Warden Hours are this Thursday from 6:30-8:30, see calendar for meeting link, or slack if I remember to post it
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Lisa C, Cameron D, Brad W, Dave S, John C, Kayla L, Chris D, Chris H, Dave B, Drew K,
- Schwinn & Evan are metal lathe and enco mill certified!
- Austin Lutz is glass torch certified!
- Cameron is checking us out! New in town, from Toledo, software engineer, we'd love to have you as part of our clan
- The jewelry area is booming. Kevin has been fleshing it out immensely!
- Small laser discussion - not prepared to talk about. Ralph has most info.
- Inventory continues
- If something is yours and has been labelled as property of Hive13, let John Clark know. It's an easy switch! We're not trying to steal your stuff, it's probably just an error in communication.
- Thanks John and Jim!
- Labelled about 230 something things
- Thankless job, but thanks