March 2, 2021
|Previous Meeting: February 23, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 9, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
- Stay away from Hive13 for the prescribed periods of time if you have COVID-19, have come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 or have been in a high risk situation or otherwise feel ill
- Consider coming in at slow times, if you can
- Please keep in mind - we're responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Kevin has started enameling
- Schwinn has been adding to the Cleaner and Tumbler collection
- AC Request for Donations
- Small Laser, what needs to happen to be able to run it separately from the big laser
- Inventory continues
- Soon we plan on nailing down loaned items and labeling them as such
- New slack channel for borrowed tools (#borrowed-tools). Please post in here if you're gonna take something from the space and when you return it.
- Clean up your mess! No leaving dirty dishes in the sink!!!
- Whoever keeps leaving used earplugs on the tables is a disgusting creep
- New Member Orientation video is coming
- Craft/ Sewing Warden Hours are this Thursday from 6:30-8:30, see calendar for meeting link, or slack if I remember to post it
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?