March 22, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: March 15, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 29, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Warden help/suggestions from membership
- If you notice consumables are out, a tool has an issue, etc email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Year, New Tools!
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Tour of Hivetoolery
- Laser update
- 3D Printers
- CNC update
- Library Events
- Lorin needs more helpers for this.
- The Clermont County library is doing a maker faire on 7/25 and we should go! Dave B's wife is helping set it up.
- Vote for new metal lathe
- Blasting through this!
- If an area is marked "clear nightly", clear the fucking area!
- Shut the hell up between 10:30 PM until 8:00 PM.
- Radio making the timbers flex due to volume is bad.
- Make sure you can read the liability waiver names.
- Go look at the wishlist and add to them, so we can consider them!
JonTool Drag Racing
- Website is up
- List of people going
- The Christmas Tree needs a little bit of work, see Jim Dallam
- Jon screwed up the Wiki Template. Go Jon!
- Vote for lathe
- Not huge but not tiny
- Wouldn't be here for a couple months because
it's being shipped by pack camelon backorder
- 11 Voting members, 11 Yay, 0 Nay, 0 Abstain
- It's heavy; pump some fuckin' iron, everyone
- Don't turn off/unplug the air compressor, just turn the valve with the blue handle off.
- Greg is tired of replacing plugs.
- We don't want to wear out the switch.
- The internet access here has been funded by Dave B. It is now funded by the Hive.
- Coy's putting up a proposal to get the CNC working.
- Nancy - Sewing, cut wood, RODE BIKE!!!
- Elly - Broke the Frisbee, working on baby cradles (for Jon's niece), put new blade on bandsaw
- Dave Lear - woodworking, automotive work
- Jim - logistics for San Fran, sort of started on
exhibitionism, exhibition racer based on pressure washer
- Coy - working on the baby-ish CNC, almost there
- Ian - work on costuming project, with the help of Nancy, put together 18TB file server
- Ryan - not only the president, but also a member, doesn't know what the hell he did, CNC, printing
- Ken - went garage saling for power tools
- Greg (me) - boaqrd on CNC, BMW being a turd
- Jon - electronics work
- Hodapp - scratched head looking at homework
- Kyra - new attendee from Rochester, NY, been here three weeks, works at P&G, works in metal shop
- Alec - painted some models for Nazi Zombie model army, plans for CNC work
- Tim - took apart an Airsoft gun, now has pieces. Sadface.
- Phranklin - spent weekend screwing with AirBnB
- George - newb, poke him with a stick, dicked with 3D printer
- ??? - mumble
- Ben - visitor, working on data recovery, coding for Android, rooting phone
- Peter - hitting the
barsbooks (sad life), thinking about summer project