March 22, 2022
|Previous Meeting: March 15, 2022||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: March 29, 2022|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- In Person Events are back on.
- Members may enter and use the space 24/7. If you Feel Sick - Stay Home.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged
- Get vaccinated if you can, while you are at it, get a Flu shot
- Respect Science, Respect Nature, Respect Each Other
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- If you have an Amazon account, please use Amazon Smile to donate to Hive13 at smile.amazon.com.
- Select "Sad Bee Inc", which is our corporate name.
- It really helps give us a little more money to spend for things you want.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Wednesday March 23rd at 8pm - Warden's meeting
- Saturday March 26th at 1:30pm - Technology Committee meeting
- Sunday March 27th March Birthday Party/ Game night 3-7pm
- April 2nd - jewelry bench basics class - Kevin and Jax teaching
- basics of hand tools, soldering torch, and flex shaft
- Make a simple soldered wire ring
- April 7th - Retro Game Night - Wii!!!!
- April 9th (Saturday) 2:00pm to 5:00pm - Play with Clay Day
- Tuesday, April 12th meeting guest speaker: Tom Ellis from Thompson Enamels
- April 29th and 30th - Casting classes - Jax teaching sand casting, Kevin teaching Investment casting
- See TV Board
Improvements and New Toys!
- Our streaming cart is back in action!
- The fabric donation has been sorted! ALL THE FABRIC IS FAIR GAME. PLEASE TAKE SOME
- Jackson ordered a bunch of various phone chargers so that we can all keep our phone batteries full while at the space! We only ask that you please leave them AT the space.
- What a group with hustle and drive! (much love from Kostas)
- T-shirt shenanigans!
- Member shirt design order closing April 1st
- Logo shirt order going in Friday, please pardon the delay.
- Shirts are $15 + $1.17 tax =$16.17
- Pride coming up in June
- Stickers incoming
- BLINK applications should open
- Tune in to #outreach on Slack for when they're announced and we make a proposal meeting
- Pride coming up in June
- Streaming cart up and running!
- Let us know if you want to be a guest or interviewer
- Hot Crafts
- Kitchen committee meeting this past weekend helped iron out where to go from here for the kitchen.
- Next week the kitchen vote will be presented - we're looking at about $10k overall.
- Auction hounds - please keep an eye out for kitchen cabinet sets!
- Closing Tonight:
- Closing Next Week:
- In Discussion for Future:
- Kitchen Committee Meeting - March 19th, 2022
- Final Meeting Prior to posing kitchen budget vote
- Expect a $9k-10k vote
- will be spread out over the rest of the year
- about 1/2 of available budget for member votes through the rest of 2022 - set expectations accordingly
- Will be presenting next week***
- What have you been working on slideshow
start time: 7:32pm EDT
end time: 8:04pm EDT
Not much discussed outside of the agenda.
Fridge in kitchen is dead.