May 11, 2021
|Previous Meeting: May 4, 2021||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 18, 2021|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Let's Stay Safe
- Safety is our highest priority. Be a safety buddy. If you see something risky, please say something in a kind and caring way.
- Get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building, even if you have been vaccinated or are otherwise immune to COVID
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Stay away from Hive13 if you feel ill or have a fever. It doesn't matter if it's COVID or something else. Please keep it at home.
- Please keep in mind - we're ALL responsible for the cleanliness of the space. Please sweep up, take out the trash, and sanitize areas you've been in before leaving and focus on high touch points (light switches, door knobs, etc)
- About us
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
New Members & Certs
New member - Lilith Pocai
Elevator status/elevator door/dungeon blocking to make AC viable
Hybrid meeting improvements
AC Status - Compressors delivered - date tbd
- Slack Thread
- Kayla L, John C, Lisa C, Chris D, Drew K, Chris H, Jeremy Y, Jim D, Dave S, Paul V, John O, Ryan H, Ralph B, Dave V, Cyrina T
Hybrid Meeting Improvements
- Drew is rocking this. We have a wireless mic useable for people onsite to come across clearly
- Working on getting it so things that are screen shared in meeting will be visible on TV
- Many improvements - Drew is hooking us up
- Installation begins 5/12/21
- Wessleman has agreed to replace the elevator fire door. This is great!
- Tentative agreement for holes in bathroom for shower
- Elevators 4 and 5 are being repaired