May 17, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 10, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 24, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Flammables Cabinet
- Vote Passed
- Shell Server
- Lathe purchase
- CNC Update
- Library Events
- We need a schedule filled out before we can commit to the event.
- Sheet metal tools.
- What do we need? Brake? Shears and nibblers? Spot welder?
- Shutdown Procedure
- Check the door
- HiveNoms - Potluck next meeting?
- Introduction to drilling and tapping
- HiveNoms - Potluck May 24.
- Board Meeting
- Chris Anderson will be giving a talk on hackers and depression June 14.
- Personal Tools and Machinery - Have we outgrown the need?