May 24, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 17, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 31, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Flammables Cabinet
- Sheet metal tools.
- What do we need? Brake? Shears and nibblers? Spot welder? Drop forge? Annealing furnace? Think big!
- Shutdown Procedure
- Check the door
- Board Meeting
- Chris Anderson will be giving a talk on hackers and depression June 14.
- Hive Potluck
- Print server
- Shell Server
- Lathe arrived
- CNC Update
- Trial period
- Library Events
- We need a schedule filled out before we can commit to the event.
- Papers signed.
- Doing 10 DIY with polymers classes.
- Mystery Tool
- Greg - Finally found a place to live, drove the BMW to go shooting, reloading