May 24, 2022
|Previous Meeting: May 17, 2022||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: May 31, 2022|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial [513-760-6776|+1 513-760-6776] and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Members may enter and use the space 24/7. If you Feel Sick - Stay Home.
- Masks are optional, but encouraged
- Get vaccinated if you can, while you are at it, get a Flu shot
- Respect Science, Respect Nature, Respect Each Other
- PLEASE respect the building alarm
- We have 24 hour access to our space and the front stairwell ONLY, all other areas will trigger the alarm.
- The alarm is active from 10pm to 6am
- Do not go into any other part of the building during these times (ie; dumping the trash), as it will set off the alarm.
- If you have an Amazon account, please use Amazon Smile to donate to Hive13 at smile.amazon.com.
- Select "Sad Bee Inc", which is our corporate name.
- It really helps give us a little more money to spend for things you want.
- Be excellent to each other.
- What kind of things are you interested in doing/making?
- How did you hear about us?
- Tour After Meeting
Upcoming Events and Classes
- Warden's meeting
- Sat May 28 at 1:30
- Tech Committee meeting
- Sun May 29 at 1:30
- Kitchen Committee Meeting
- Gauging interest/input for a rhinestone class?
Improvements and New Toys!
- Hot Crafts
- Craft oven is hooked up
- HI BESTIES
- Outreach meetings are slightly shifting -> moving from 3rd Wednesday to Wednesday AFTER board meetings
- PRIDE IS COMING UP. COME BE COOL JELLYFISH.
- Honeycombs on the way!
- Mentor Monarch is always accepting new mentors/mentees.
- like, comment, subscribe gamers.
- FRP has arrived
- Kitchen work day this Sunday Sunday Sunday
*Weaver's Guild people will be in on June 12 at 10am to help us set up the Big Loom. It is going in the craft space (near where the table loom is currently) and is 6x6, but will need several feet of clearance on all sides. If anyone is able to help, either with the build or with clearing the space in advance, that would be awesome.
*We have a button maker
- Closing Tonight:
- Closing Next Week:
- In Discussion for Future:
Frisbee Round & Hive Fives
- See slideshow
start time: 7:35pm Eastern Daylight Time