May 26, 2020
|Previous Meeting: May 19, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 2, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- How's everyone doing?
- Wear a mask at all times.
- Sign in and Sign out sheet.
- keep social distancing
- sanitize everything
- Bylaws have been posted for review- please go check them out
- cool stuff?
- Talk about the move
- Weekly Meeting - 2020-05-26
- New space - we have power
- Member storage - Kevin shared possible plan, general agreement that we need to keep current palette rack system, and putting back to back reduces proportion set aside to access/aisle
- Discussion about member storage carts as perk of cornerstone membership - general agreement
- Maybe vertical storage should be cornerstone member perk? Several people have camped out in those spots for years without actually making progress on stuff
- Philisophical debate about merits of credit system for volunteering time as well as allowing purchase of cornerstone memberships, lots of concern about the level of effort, to be solved later
- Benadictine is delicious, try over pears and blueberries
- Lisa crocheting paste to fill bowl
- Kevin made coal car for rigby’s wooden train
- Jill made baklava
- Ian made lentils
- Lisa made lemon tart
- Connor has a model he is trying to resin cast
- Will made beer grain bread
- Ian repaired recliner
- We have power! We really need to move forward with getting material for electric build-out, it’s now our bottleneck. We need to get an electrician to put in sub-panels. Dave V. needs some help, Kevin will adjust the circuit list to suit 40 position panels.
- Kevin to meet up with builder to let them know what sides of every wall to put drywall on.
- Dave S has screenshot of available wifis, need to see if there is one we can join.
- Jill will start thinking about wall and column decorating sales.
- Dave V. to talk to wesselman about gas line for stove, and bathroom plumbing (vanity and shower might have been swapped, or one incomplete?) and bathroom electric (is his guy doing the bathroom electric?)
- Kevin M. t play with sub panel locations to see what we need to add to accommodate 40 breaker main panels
- It’s hot in the current hive… the new hive is cooler, but we will probably end up wanting AC before too long