May 31, 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: May 24, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: June 7, 2016|
- Leave work surfaces clear!
- Second Saturday Cleanup
- New Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waiver legibility.
- Talk to the wardens.
- Have you checked the wishlist?
- Shutdown Procedure - Go win the door prize.
- Flammables Cabinet
- Chris Anderson will be giving a talk on hackers and depression June 14.
- Shell Server
- Lathe Update
- CNC Update
- Library Events
- Dave B. event - June 11th, Clairmont county branch for learn to solder
- Opinions on oscillating sander
- Exhaust fan in place, but not wired up
Ryan - OnCall. All the things are burning. Makerfaire. Noisebridge. Fixed the air reel.