Move Meeting - March 19th, 2020
|Previous: March 12th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: March 26th, 2020|
- Meeting Time: 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Meeting Location: 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
- Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
- Trello Board (Schedule/Task list): https://trello.com/b/KhEDs35R/moving-hive13
- What do we think the schedule can/should look like?
- Who is taking the task of making it look like that? Each team, then one or two people to check dependencies?
Build activities with virus restrictions
- Can we build, just keeping teams small as possible?
- What can be done while minimizing interpersonal contact?
Budget to cover moving and build out cost. $15,000
- $2k for moving machines
- $6k electrical build out
- $4k wall/space build out
- $3k kitchen (cabinets, counters, sink)
- Any dissenters or alternate plans brewing?
- Can we lock down a plan today without risk of future massive shift?
Wall building BOM and Material Purchase
- ~$3,768 for 11.5k sq. ft. floor plan materials, not including doors
- ~$2,503 for 7k sq. ft. floor plan materials, not including doors
- Would like to get quotes and purchase material as soon as vote passes/fails, any objections?
- Ramset(s) - did they show up? where are they? need to get model to order correct fasteners and charges
- Wall Building will require:
- Mallets and Hammers
- Vice grip pliers/clamps
- drills with screw driving bits
- Tin snips
- Razor Blades/box cutters
- straight edges
- chalk line
- We will be using Kevin’s proposed layout as the plan to build to
- Things will change as issues come up, but we can work with it.
- Let’s order material as soon as vote passes. have material on hand, full order so that material is never the bottleneck.
- We will need to make/scavange temporary doors, $5k for new stuff, find/make or vote as seperate vote later after move-in.
- Add framing square to tools list.
- Need assortment of ramset charge powers to test fastener set.