Move Meeting - May 21st, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous: May 14th, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next: May 28th, 2020|
- Meeting Time: 7:30pm-8:30pm
- Meeting Location: Telecom
- Floor Plan: File:2701InitialMoveInLayout.pdf
- Trello Board (Schedule/Task list): https://trello.com/b/KhEDs35R/moving-hive13
- Material Delivered
- Bathroom/kitchen Framed
- Landlord is covering wall build labor to compensate for delays
- Shower drain
- Would cost about $2500 as it needs to core drill through to the floor below.
- There is a shower on the first floor that we can use
- Should we have the drain installed or use the shower on the 1st?
- Need to take our tools over:
- Vice grip pliers/clamps
- drills with screw driving bits
- Tin snips
- Razor Blades/box cutters
- straight edges
- chalk line
- Hammer drill and drill and driver for tapcons
- What work do we want to do ourselves?