Difference between revisions of "Move Meeting - May 28th, 2020"

From Hive13 Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{MoveMeeting}} *Meeting Time: 7:30pm-8:30pm *Meeting Location: Telecom **To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/nny-rnee-yyt **Otherwise, to jo...")
 
(Build Progress)
Line 13: Line 13:
 
===Build Progress===
 
===Build Progress===
  
* What's going on?
+
*What's going on?
 +
*Electric supply bids are in from Richards, Graybar and C.E.S. - (CES is winning)
 +
*In trade for the plumbing build out, 2701 is asking that Hive13 build out the electric for the bathroom. (more than fair)
 +
*We need to decide what we want to add as electric sub panels. See question is Cable Pullers in SLACK
 +
*Plumbers will put in gas line T for stove when we designat where to put it . (Oops? On their part.)
 +
*Hive13 has dibs on the pallet racking on the 3rd floor both sides. We need a member team to move it into place on our side.
 +
*We can park Dave B's Truck at either location. Park at a dock door at 2701 and leave the sign on the dash.
 +
*2701 has purchased exterior door replacements for a number of entries, including ours at the bottom of the stairs. Install TBD.
 +
*2701 has contracted ADT to do fire and burglar alarms. David W. wants to have a conference call with Drew & Dave V re access control selection and integration. He will arrange.
 +
*DESIGN CHALLENGE. 2701 is asking that Hive13 design and install a door to our space at the top of the front stairs. It's open now and there is a sliding fire door on the inside. Dave V. to post the challenge.
  
 
===What's Next?===
 
===What's Next?===
  
* What work do we want to do ourselves?
+
*Next task is to either bid our the electric installation work or organize and do it ourselves. What work do we want to do ourselves?
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
  
* they will go here
+
*they will go here

Revision as of 15:28, 28 May 2020

Move Meetings
Previous: May 21st, 2020 Meeting Procedure Next: June 4th, 2020

Agenda

Build Progress

  • What's going on?
  • Electric supply bids are in from Richards, Graybar and C.E.S. - (CES is winning)
  • In trade for the plumbing build out, 2701 is asking that Hive13 build out the electric for the bathroom. (more than fair)
  • We need to decide what we want to add as electric sub panels. See question is Cable Pullers in SLACK
  • Plumbers will put in gas line T for stove when we designat where to put it . (Oops? On their part.)
  • Hive13 has dibs on the pallet racking on the 3rd floor both sides. We need a member team to move it into place on our side.
  • We can park Dave B's Truck at either location. Park at a dock door at 2701 and leave the sign on the dash.
  • 2701 has purchased exterior door replacements for a number of entries, including ours at the bottom of the stairs. Install TBD.
  • 2701 has contracted ADT to do fire and burglar alarms. David W. wants to have a conference call with Drew & Dave V re access control selection and integration. He will arrange.
  • DESIGN CHALLENGE. 2701 is asking that Hive13 design and install a door to our space at the top of the front stairs. It's open now and there is a sliding fire door on the inside. Dave V. to post the challenge.

What's Next?

  • Next task is to either bid our the electric installation work or organize and do it ourselves. What work do we want to do ourselves?

Minutes

  • they will go here