Network: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
No edit summary
No edit summary
|(17 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
*[[Network/Internet|Internet]] is up
* [[Network/Internet|Internet]] is up
*We have a [[Network/Wired|Wired Network]] consisting of CAT6 carrying GigE PoEtraffic
*We have [[|]] the space that are available for use
*We have a [[|]]
* We have a [[Network/Wired|Wired Network]] consisting of
*We have several [] the space
* We have
* We have a
* We have several [[
Latest revision as of 12:18, 18 March 2021
Current Network Status
As of 2/21/2021:
- Internet is up
- We have a Wired Network consisting of CAT6 carrying GigE PoE+ (802.3at) traffic
- We have several Computers scattered though the space that are available for use
- We have a network Printer available
- We have several Cameras in the space recording to Orwell
- All of our internal and external services and resources have been moved to Azure
Retired Network Components from Above List
- "We have a Server Rack with several servers that are available for use" - all servers inside the hive, with the exception of Orwell, are turned off and disconnected. All that stuff runs in Azure now.
- "We have two high-power Ubiquiti WAPs providing public and private 802.11 Wireless Network access inside the space" - APs are gone and this is managed by the building owner's IT folks at 2701.
- "We have a stable, working Firewall" - also managed by the building owner's IT folks.
- "We have Dumpstor, a stable fileserver with redundant storage available" - also migrated to an Azure file share.
- "We have a Naming Scheme that Greg and Ian stretched to the breaking point ... and then pushed it farther." - between unloading stuff to building management and Azure, this is no longer in use.