November 17, 2020
|Previous Meeting: November 10, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 24, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in and Sign out at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
Weekly Meeting Agenda
Impact of state curfew on Hive13
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
- Paint a Pillar Craft/Sewing Ward pillar design submissions are now closed (as of Monday evening when this was written there were no other submissions so unless one came in since then we are yarn bombing the pillar!!!)
- Drywall finished except in the glass area.
- There are now 2 working utility sinks. So we now have 3 working sinks total!
- Vacuum former is up and running (somewhat).
- Safety improvements made over "Make the Hive Better" Saturday.
- Lighting changed so that you can see in the front area after it gets dark outside.
- Various tool improvements, mainly hand tools. Let us know what we are missing.
- It should NEVER be a struggle to find the basic hand tool that you need.
- Work started on air filtration for COVID.
- Confusing signs in elevators and at the loading docks.
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
Lisa, Scott Hively, John Clark, Chris Hodapp, Dave Schwinn, Dave Velzy, John Osterman, Austin, Coy, Chris Davis
Covid- try to do a little bit more than what we have been, our big thing is keeping 6 ft distance
Safety things- shelves in the machine shop and wood shop have been mounted to the wall
chain has been added to secure glass working oxygen tanks
Request for Sharpies/Pencils/Pens in various places has been made, "to the point where it would be impossible to steal them all" - Dave Schwinn
Still ion need of more blowers/motors for air filtration system
Progress is being made on a badge reader and lock for the elevator
Purgatory may move back to a wall of shelves at the edge of our space so we can have something cool when you walk in the front door instead of our junk