November 22, 2016
|Previous Meeting: November 15, 2016||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 29, 2016|
Time: 7:30 PM
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am until further notice.
- Liability waivers must be legible
- Hive potluck on Nov. 29. Bring all the foods.
- Additional CNC Classes this week.
- Hopefully Steve got pizza this week, because Ry is in Kansas City.
- Vote for fastener organization
- Brad has proposed a $400 budget to establish a basic collection of bolts and fasteners.
- Next Tuesday, Nov. 29
- Elly is lame
- Bring your Thanksgiving leftovers!
- No More CNC classes this week, but the two went well
- Parker brought the pizza!
- Lathe Thread Cutting Class
- Is on Eventbrite
- Not yet on the website
- Dec. 3
- Cost is $5
- Fastener Organization
- $400 budget
- 19 Present, 1 Abstain, 1 No, 17 Yes
- Elly also can't count
- Greg - Christmas Light display, helping Dad tear apart the RV, arms are noodles
- Mark - hasn't been in often, class brought him in
- Peter - been a while since he visited, hopefully has more time
- John (Blood Wolf) - Working on flight computer
- Hodapp - homework and reports, went to Ohio Dev Fest
- Lorin - happy to be back after breaking ribs
- Steve - took CNC class
- Clay - homework, papers, helped Andrew with lathe stand, took a mental health day
- Nancy - experimenting with HDPE, car broke
- John - not a member, joining
- Matt - new - checking us out
- Dane - just moved here, checking us out, interested in 3D printers and micro-controllers
- John 2.0 - taught CNC course
- Ken - kidney stones (Jesus Christ)
- Katie - sew a lot of pep beans, mumble
- Mike - new - waiting for concrete-pouring weather, something about a bolt
- Parker - does things occasionally, sugar printing, putting Mace in a Glade sprayer
- Mike - writing, 2-color 3D printer
- Tiffany - wrote an exam, TIG welding the kegs
- Andrew - benchtop, assembled the lathe, made pipe clamps
- Coy - work, CNC the Cincinnati skyline out of plywood
- Dave - working on old cars
- Alex - took the CNC class, bottled mead
- James - left his cellphone at home, bad idea, R/C a jet-powered drone
- Brad - will be teaching thread-cutting class, got a new car, Amazon has a Black Friday deal on a Hue
- Elly - wedding reception at the Newport Aquarium, debunking some stupid conspiracy theory (talk of that makes my brain shut down)