November 24, 2020
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Time: 7:30 PM
|Previous Meeting: November 17, 2020||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 1, 2020|
Time and Place
Time: 7:30 PM
To join the video meeting, click this link: https://meet.google.com/kmo-jxzu-auc
Otherwise, to join by phone, dial +1 513-760-6776 and enter this PIN: 863 676 973#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/kmo-jxzu-auc?hs=5
- The following items are mandatory for all members, guests and others entering our space.
- Wear a mask at all times in the 2701SG building
- Sign in at the front inner entrance
- Maintain social distancing
- Sanitize surfaces you come into contact with. Utilize the PPE station
Weekly Meeting Agenda
- Tuesday in-person open house meetings are cancelled for the time being.
- Paper towel holder and exit sign installed
- First filter unit is up and running! And it's doing great
- Pencil cans with pencils and Sharpies at numerous locations
- New door open alert. Go watch the video in the announcements slack channel if you haven't. It'll lift your spirits
- 1st paint a pillar will likely be started post-thanksgiving. Whoo yarn bomb!
- Covid curfew
- What creative or maker related things have you worked on recently or want to work on?
- Guests: How did you hear about Hive13? What kind of activities are you interested in?
- Kayla Lukawiecki, John Clark, Dave Blundel, Ryan Hershey, Dave Velzy, John Osterman, Ralph Blumberg, Dave Schwinn, Chris Davis
- Remember to stay distant. It's easy to fall into standing close together in conversation. We can't do this.
- If someone tells you to back up, they (probably) aren't trying to be rude, it's for safety
- Pieces of second blower are assembled but need to be mounted
- If you are sick, DO NOT COME TO THE HIVE. Masks can only do so much. Don't come here if you feel sick.