November 26, 2019
|Previous Meeting: November 19, 2019||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: December 3, 2019|
Time and Place
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Purgatory - A/B system, read the signs for status
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Shared Liability, every member is a part owner of the hive, which means all of us are responsible for safety. If you see something dangerous, Wait till it's safe and help to correct it.
- Broken things at the Hive? Missing consumables? E-mail email@example.com to report them.
- Hosting classes and workshops of any kind. Contact Will B for help organizing.
- Router Table
- Small Laser
- Hose Reels
- Sand Blaster
- Server/Network Infrastructure move
- Roland CAMM 3 PNC-3000
- Check out the test part cut today! (hopefully)
- Operationally Complete, see Kevin M. if you have a part you want to machine on it, need parts for testing
- Remaining work is to make it pretty and safe (electrical enclosure and headstock covers)
Sparks! event - Dave B. would like some input on the event and schedule, please take his survey.
Lots of classes coming. We are looking for a few class assistant volunteers.
Hive Laptops - Warden and CTO are still working through which Hive machines will be getting replaced and where we will add some additional machines. Once all of this is sorted out, any unused laptops and the previous workstations will go into purgatory for people to claim for their own projects.
- Sewing Area (Lisa C.) - $800 - Discussion thread up, Vote on 12/3/2019
- Flammables Cabinet Shelf (Kevin M.) - $125 - Vote Thread Up, Vote Today
- Glass Torch with Required Hose and Fittings (Kevin M.) - $400 - Vote Thread Up, Vote Today
- Jenga build - Dave V. - Saturday 11/30/2019, 12:01pm
- Wine and Cheese Trays - Will B. - 12/01/2019
- Work Day: Hack on Intweb - December 1, 2019 1:00-5:00 PM
- Sparks! Electronics Meetup - Dave B. - Monday December 2nd, evening/night
- Work Day - Show the Hive some Love 12/7/19 Noon to 4:00pm
- Laser Cut and Cross Stitched Ornaments - Lisa C. - 12/08/2019, 1:00-4:00pm
- Bandsaw Boxes and woodshop basics (#2) - Jacob S. - 12/08/2019 4:00pm
- Glass Certification and Ornament/Pendant gift making - kevin M. - 12/14/2019, 2:00pm
- Informal pre-christmas social - December 21st - whoever is in town and wants to hang out