November 3, 2009
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: October 27, 2009||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: November 10, 2009|
Time: 7:00 PM
Space: Anchor Building, 2929 Spring Grove Ave.
Status Updates / Old Business
- Halloween Party Report?
- Phreaknic Report?
- Officer Updates
- UC Surplus Sale is upcoming Saturday Nov 7
- what technically counts as a "properly submitted proxy statement"?
Items to be Voted on
- Chris Anderson
- Karl Wilbur
- vote to replace Kibitz with Paul?
Assigning Next Actions
- Chris A
- Chris wins
- Paul wins
- Chris is already working on an asertisk box
- Dave - nothing to report
- Craig - not here
- see IRC
- Jason - I emailed this group (school) we might be able to do some work for them
Halloween - Dave/Justin
- It was interesting. we should really represent next year
- Especially how "The King" actually gave me a real Whopper, that was a riot. Mmmm beef. (XiO2)
Phreaknic - Chris A
- was awesome
- minas morgul
- nuclear fusion
- next good con to go to would be shmoocon in Feb in DC
UC Surplus Sale
- starts at 9am
- i recommend getting there right away (dave)
- no cash accepted
- meet there at 8:45am
- look online http://www.uc.edu/af/asset/surplus.html
- there is no system
- is not a huge problem
- we should let people know that if they aren't going to be here or need to proxy then get ahold of president
- maybe a lockbox based system (craig has keys to it)
Virtuality as an official project - Kris
- I'm ramping up efforts on this
- people are invited to get working on this with me
- Cincinnati commodore and amiga club is interested in helping too
Holiday Party - foxydot
- how about satruday december 12th?
- festivus party?
- white elephant gift exchange?
Homebrew project - fuzz
- like get this started
- will look for a stove so we can do it
cinci 2600 - chris A
- maybe meet here this friday
- maybe do an IT crowd marathon
motorcycle - fuzz
- take it apart
- make it electric
- this is a big project, not totally ready to start right this minute
- Dave - email about uc surplus sale
- Dave - email about proxy voting system