October 16, 2018
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Previous Meeting: October 9, 2018||Meeting Procedure||Next Meeting: October 23, 2018|
- Noise Curfew - Quiet hours are 10:30pm to 7am.
- Shelf E is up for grabs. New stuff goes on Shelf A.
- Liability waivers must be legible.
- Broken things at the Hive? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to report them.
- Laser Cutter Status
- Big Laser
- Z motors may be stuttering; may be the honeycomb is in the way
- Small Laser
- Big Laser
- 2x4 Challenge Competition
- Internet Upgrade
- Done Today
- 200 Up / 10 Down
- Faster speeds seem to be a thing
- This does not mean it's OK to Torrent here now.
- WiFi still is somewhat slow
- Made in Camp
- Social Media
- Join the group on Meetup. That is where we will post classes and events.
- If you see a Facebook post from or related to the Hive, like it or post it to the page.
- We want to work on growing the community and focus on the community itself.
- If you know a place that could use a sign for the open house, let us know or grab it from the Wiki and print it out and take it there.
- Will may be giving an overview of Slack?
- Open House
- October 20th - 2pm till 9pm - Public Party with demos for the public. This is more about hanging out, playing with toys, eating, drinking, and showing off why we are The Hive and not the Manufactory.
- Books by the Banks (Learn to Solder table)
- October 20th
- 10-4 at the Cincinnati Convention Center
- Sign-up sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14HE1dj7Fkp6Wyj5eeGCv95v1FiEUbVOB1hIZzXhQYEU/edit?usp=sharing
- Board Meeting November 12th